Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Feng Shui: REJOICE THE BLESSING PROJECT



Today (3rd Dec 2017) was another good day to complete the plan which was set since mid-year.  My family & I made a merit by donating a set of Tipitaka cabinet.  We wish all monks & novices who are living & studying at Haydyai Sidaram temple (Wat Somdet) will maximize the benefits of learning Dhamma.
As informed earlier who want to be a part of this donation, you can follow the instructions below (I DO NOT ACCEPT ANY MONEY TRANSFER TO MY BANK ACCOUNT OR ANY OTHER FORMS OF CASH).

1. Arrange money at the amount you are pleased (no matter of less or much).

2. Look at this Tipitaka cabinet photo (as attached) and embrace into your mind.

3. Pray the following statement while recall the Tipitaka cabinet image.
“Na-mo tas-sa Bha-ka-va-to A-ra-ha-to Sam-maa-sam-bud-dhas-sa. (repeat 3 times)

I (your name) wish to share this merit and rejoice the Tipitaka cabinet donation with Ajarn Nantawat at Haydyai Sidaram temple (Wat Somdet) on 3rd December 2017.  May the merits made by this Tipitaka cabinet donation be shared among myself, my family, people surrounding me and all holy things from past lives, this life including existence & non-existence.

May one’s mind becomes sharper and overcome all problems wisely like the knowledge on these 91 Tipitaka books.

May one’s life be strong against all obstacles, patient and courageous same as this teak wood Tippitaka cabinet.

May any merit that I have made, which is most worthy of path and fruit of Nibbana in the near future… Sathu…Sathu…Sathu.

May this merit share with all my enemies from past lives, this life including existence & non-existence.

May everyone share this merit with me and rejoice in my merit.  May both of you and me end all the karma together.  May you prosperity in virtue and Dhamma from now onwards.”


4. Donate the blessing money (clause 1) at any temple at your convenience.

You can spread this merit story to your loved ones in order to expand prosperity to everyone.

Last but not least, I wish you all be filled with happiness, wealthy and healthy eternally.

https://www.facebook.com/8fengshuionline/

No comments:

Post a Comment