Friday, February 9, 2018

Feng Shui: THE PERFECT HOUSE


@ Bangkok, THAILAND

It’s mostly perfect for the house today on location degree & layout, except water at the backyard.

Leaning against water or road is not good in Feng Shui.  This made you always spend out whenever you got money.

It was a good talk today.  Started checking his fortune & gave advices how his fortune support work and how the career support himself.  Later on I just realized that it was another person’s fortune.  It’s alright, just restart from the beginning then.  LOL

For this house location as said, the more money received, the quicker spend out.

It’s luckily that this house has good location degree & layout.  Then he needed a small change to turn out to be good Feng Shui and activate fortune in order to attract wealthy.

Before leaving, the house owner has informed me a religious ceremony nearby.  It’s coincided my wish to make merit.

There is no holiday for making merit.

My life isn’t perfect but I’m thankful for everything I have. - - JoshDelaCruz I Tumblr - -

https://www.facebook.com/8fengshuionline/​​

No comments:

Post a Comment