Monday, March 12, 2018

Feng Shui: WHEN YOU NEED LOW PROFILE?


@ Bangkok, THAILAND

The case today was done properly.  They were lovely couples.  We have talked & forgot the time to leave.

At 1st contact to make appointment he asked will I run away or shut down my Page (https://www.facebook.com/fso168/) /website after money transferred.  Today I proofed with my present at his house.

My motto is honest & sincere.

Anyone has bought amulet from me or made Feng Shui appointment with me (normally it takes 1-2 months in advance to confirm the appointment), I keeps my words.  You are worry free to deal with me.

Let’s get back to today case study.  They faced many problems since moved to this house.  They were cheated by other people over millions Baht.

I have told him before the visit that this caused from his bad luck year.

After the inspection & talked with them, it confirmed that he bought this house in bad luck year.

As I always said, in bad luck year you cannot have or start any new big things like renovation, buying car or house.  When you break this rule, bad outcome surely attacks you.  And I cannot predict how long or how bad will be.

Then when you are in bad luck year, just keep low profile and stay still.  If you are not sure for anything, feel free to check with me first.  I’m very happy to consult for you.

I’m more than happy to give you the answers what I can provide you.  But some questions I can’t give you the answer right away, then you have to understand me too.

Like if you ask is your house good?  Are these stuffs located at the right place?  I can’t give you the right answer because I need to check Feng Shui for your whole house first.  With Feng Shui inspection, then I can give you the right answer how to make your Feng Shui house.

FYI
In year 2018 starts from 4th February 2018 – 3rd February 2019.
Bad luck year in 2018 affects Ox, Dragon, Sheep and Dog.  If you are under these zodiac signs, keep low profile & stop all big projects.

Remember to keep the mind calm in difficult moments. - - Horace - -

https://www.facebook.com/8fengshuionline/

No comments:

Post a Comment