Thursday, January 11, 2018

Feng Shui: ARE YOU GETTING SICK AFTER MOVING TO NEW HOUSE?


@ Roi Et, THAILAND

On the way here I got lost a little bit but it was fine.  Today case study was a house for living.  When I checked Feng Shui, I was surprise how come this house had no any bad spot.

The house owner declared when I closed the job today that she had me checked her house floor plan last year.  And now this house’s nearly completed, so she invited me to double check the accuracy.

I was so sorry that I could not recall this floor plan at first sight.  Thanks to her continued support.  It made me delighted and recovered from exhaustion.

Due to there was no bad spot in floor plan, it seemed half work has been done.  The remaining progress was setting all other matters into the right position.

In general, this house was located at good Feng Shui degrees, except bad star in bedroom.  But I can solve it by simple technique.

When you move to new house & realize that from healthy person become sick, one reason is because there is bad star in your bedroom.

This issue’s solution is to check Feng Shui and rearrange directional power.  It means that different locations require different solutions.

If you were like I said above, strongly suggest to check Feng Shui & solve it immediately.

An unhealthy mind, even in a healthy body, will ultimately destroy health. - - Manly Hall - -

https://www.facebook.com/8fengshuionline/

No comments:

Post a Comment