Thursday, January 11, 2018

Feng Shui: RIGHT TIME TO CHECK FENG SHUI


@ Khonkaen, THAILAND

2 cases went well under the hot weather and very sunshine.  Both of house owners had the same aim.  They wanted to get Feng Shui house ready before moving in/operate their new places.

First case – The house owner needed my advice on Feng Shui interior design.  Make it right at once as you live in this house for long term.

Second case – It was a home office with warehouse.  They also needed Feng Shui interior design advice in order to enrich wealth energy.

It was right timing for both cases.  Feng Shui inspection at the beginning saves a lot of your time & money.

In general, both places were located at good Feng Shui degrees.  Furthermore, dragon door position was also supporting fortune.

========

ANNOUNCEMENT

Some new customers wanted to make appointment with me to check his Feng Shui.  He had a question what if he made advance payment & I may cheat on him.

No matter how sincere you are, you’re a liar when you meet someone who suspects you.

I had hundreds of on site cases, there was no any single case I crooked job when I made the promise.  I keep my promise to all customers even I am not well.

You have right to doubt on me but I do believe all my works prove myself than thousands words.  I work overload every month.  I have to refuse some new online Feng Shui consultation requests because I want to keep the quality of work to my clients.

Then please have worry free if I accept your request of work.  I have never failed my customers.

https://www.facebook.com/8fengshuionline/

No comments:

Post a Comment